Friday, January 13, 2012

Random Acts of Stupidity

I   am continually  following my own blog on accident.  When you see my "followers" and then see me too many times please realize that this is indeed a Random Act of Stupidity. I have no idea how to fix.  No wonder my cars blow up.

I keep trying to follow my friend Scott Rollins movie trivia blog, however each time I believe that I am doing that I am actually following my own blog, yet again.  I am completely aware that, me following my own blog numerous times, impresses no one,  actually it is a bit embarrassing for me.

I will continue to try, in my Luddite inane way, to follow my friends blogs.  I can only hope that one day I will actually do so-but I am not giving up.  Even if I have followed my own blog 25 times I will continue to try (actually, that may be stretching it a bit, like saying I'm a 140 lbs, it is really not true). Thanks.
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment